I know lot of people aren’t online on the weekends. So, now that you’re all back at work and looking to be unproductive, I figured I’d do a recap of my weekend posts.
- If you followed my tweets about my lookbook shoot last Wednesday, you can’t miss the first of photographer Shane LaVancher’s stunning pictures of model Tina J and my jewelry.
- I posted more photos related to Fashion Group International’s Rising Star Awards.
- I added links to Rising Star news coverage at the bottom of this post.
- Rising Star accessories finalist Michelle Vale featured my Empress Wu dragon earrings on her blog. You can check out her handbag line here.
- Chic.tv interviewed all the Rising Star finalists. In the video below, Stacy Lomman comes at 42 seconds and I’m at 6:19.
Also, following up on my Huffington Post story about the agony and ecstasy of being a small business owner, I gave a business tip to byAimee.com.
Incidentally, after I wrote the Huffington Post piece but before it was published, the New York Times ran a great story about why Apple manufactures overseas. It’s not just about labor costs for a ginormous company like Apple; it’s about access to suppliers and manufacturing capacity as well.