Sunday, August 21, 2011

My sterling-silver emoticon heart ring — February’s Jewel of the Month — inspired a new acquaintance to say, “I wish I had an emoticon heart for my boyfriend.”

The original emotion heart ring is $150. Click to shop.

Done! Here are my new emoticon heart cufflinks for the boys.

$450. Click to shop.

While I was at it, I decided to give the ladies a second ring option. If you think the more rings, the merrier, you can now get a two-ring version of the emoticon heart. Wear the two rings next to each other on one hand to get your message across.

$225. Click to shop.

These pieces are sterling silver and, like nearly all my designs, are limited edition because they’re made one at a time here in New York City. There is a two-ring set available for immediately delivery. For cufflinks, please allow two to three weeks for delivery.

11 Responses to “The Emoticon Heart Ring Has Two New Friends”

Aw, the cuff links look like the rings got together and had babies. Cute. I like the new 2 ring option.

PS — this is like the 4th time in a row that my anti-spam word was “rent” — I will try not to take that as a sign…

2. The Style Crone
    Twitter: judithstylecrone.com

I always love your designs and I happen to love cufflinks!

I love it when ladies wear cufflinks … I’ve had female customers say, “Oh, maybe I’ll wear these” but as far as I know they’ve gone through with giving them to the dudes in their lives.

3. So fun, Wendy! Love that you made another ring option.

4. Reena says:

Such fun cufflinks. Perfect present if you have a special man in your life. I may just treat myself to the <3 ring after payday though, seeing as there is no man! xx

5. tina m says:

I have the emoticon ring and I love it!!! Everyone needs to get one, now!! They are real conversation pieces! (and WendyB did not pay me to say this).

6. I get such a positive feeling looking at these new friends!

7. brett says:

so adorable!!!
    brett

8. What a great idea – true sign of the times.