In case you missed it, here’s what was on the blog recently.
- Monday, Feb. 20: Beyoncé highlights a serious bias problem at the Grammys.
- Tuesday, Feb. 21: Milo the troll and Peter Pan.
- Wednesday, Feb. 22: Amy Roseveare interviewed me about my Maneater collection.
- Thursday, Feb. 23: I forgot to mention that I went to an Adele concert last year.
- Sunday, Feb. 26: Trying on Oscar-worthy gowns at Decades in Los Angeles plus my choice for best dressed at the Academy Awards.
- Tuesday, Feb. 28: I dressed like old money to go to Vanity Fair’s Oscar party.
- Thursday, March 2: I spoke to JCK about how to do social media right.
- Friday, March 3: Margaret Anne Florence is playing a fascinating real-life woman in Sun Records on CMT.
Over on Instagram, I gave you a sneak peek of a new ring.