Sunday, June 9, 2013
We’ve got our Prosecco and snacks ready for the Game of Thrones season finale. How about you?
Last May, Julie Gerstein of the Frisky blogged about how some of my jewelry designs were Game of Thrones-worthy.
Back then, I had dragons, wolves, skulls and swords. Now, if you’re a fan of Jaime Lannister, you can get some hand jewelry from me too!
By the way, my hand will be up in your face just like that if I ever hear y’all complain about television spoilers. I missed last week’s big Game of Thrones episode and didn’t get to see it till today. By being careful with social media, I remained unspoiled. I had to do it with the finale of Spartacus too; it’s all about averting your eyes at the right moment.
Those of you on the East Coast can kill some time before the show by taking a quick peek at what I had on the blog this past week or so. Those of you on the West Coast should read every word of these posts and comment at length on each one so that you keep your damn eyes off Twitter and don’t get SPOILED for the show. No whining allowed!
- Saturday, June 1: My latest design is the Jonah and whale “Maneater” ring.
- Sunday: RIP Jean Stapleton, who was no Edith Bunker in real life.
- Monday: Jewelry, a shark, a bodybuilder and Maroon 5 at JCK Las Vegas.
- Tuesday: Fashion face-off between Lady Gaga and Pudge the cat.
- Thursday: Throwback to 1984 buffalo plaid.
- Friday: Recent press and blog mentions.
- Saturday: Susanna from Jewel Box Dreams is the customer of the day.