Here’s what I had on the blog in the past two weeks.
- Feb. 18: I wore a gold conehead-worthy hat to Zang Toi’s runway show.
- Feb. 19: Wardrobe inspired by Seinfeld.
- Feb. 20: Browsing museum gift shops.
- Feb. 21: C’mon people … send me pictures of your puffy shirts!
- Feb. 22: Two examples of my custom jewelry designs.
- Feb. 23: A ’70s doll-commercial jingle led to me writing about All in the Family and Family Guy.
- Feb. 24: I wore a vintage dollar-bill dress to The Weinstein Company pre-Oscar party and I picked Naomi Watts as my best dressed at the Oscars.
- Feb. 25: What I wore and who I saw at the Vanity Fair Oscar party. And WWD said social-media-inspired fine jewelry is hot stuff.
- Feb. 27: The rest of my photos from Oscar night.
- Feb. 28: I have seen The Brows in real life.
- March 1: Two outfits, styled by Stacy Lomman, my wardrobe therapist.
And let’s take one more look at my Sam Waterston photo, shall we?
Meeting Sam — one of my life’s ambitions, achieved! Yeah, I totally made that photo my Twitter avi for the moment.