Tuesday, November 6, 2012

I’m so excited to be featured in the November 2012 issue of JCK (Jewelers’ Circular Keystone) Magazine! JCK covers style trends and jewelry industry issues, so it’s essential reading in my business. The JCK peeps selected me for their “JCK Asks …” feature and it was one of the most fun interviews I’ve done. I love that it included photos of my dogs and cat. Also, the intro by Melissa Rose Bernardo made me literally laugh out loud. I can’t believe she noticed (and mentioned!) my baked-potato post. Read the interview online here (or click the image below) to learn what five items are on my desk and which five songs are dominating my playlist.

Click to enlarge.

Thanks again for writing about me, JCK! I couldn’t be happier.

16 Responses to “JCK Magazine Asks … Wendy Brandes”

1. sulky kitten says:

Cardio – seven days a week! I’m wilting, just thinking about it. Great fun interview – congrats!

Sometimes I’m just dragging myself through the exercise but I guess it’s better than sitting on the couch!

2. Congrats on the coverage – keep up the good work! Gorgeous photo of you, and I had to take a peak at your playlist. We saw Plan B this summer, fantastic.

3. SusanG says:

Great interview, Wendy! Nicely presented, too.

4. Marti says:

Awesome article!! Are you estatic? Isn’t JCK one of Thee Industry Mag’s? Now I know why you fit into all the clothes in your closet (your post from yesterday) because you workout 7days a week.
    Anyway as for superstitions I do the same with anything in my life if I want something to be a success I don’t talk about it until it actually happens. I like your hair in the pic do you have it in a low pony tail? Glad they shared pic of your fur babies I hate when people don’t acknowlege them as kids
    Marti

I’m thrilled — the questions were unusually fun and I was really amused that they asked for pix of the animals. And yep, low (phony) pony in the pic!

5. Consider Me Lovely
    Twitter: ConsiderMeLuvly

How awesome Wendy!! You and your jewels look fabulous!

This is a really nice interview! And not just because you mention me! LOL

7. Alice Olive says:

Congrats on the article! I absolutely love that FitzRoy is featured, too. I can see him on a billboard one day, adorned by a fabulous WendyB piece of course!

8. Great profile! It’s true that your baked potato post was outstanding.

9. Loved the interview, especially the pet parts :).

Cardio 7 days a week? Wow.

Sharp Dressed Man!