Friday, November 30, 2012

Here I am wearing a Versace top and skirt in 2004.

Here I am wearing the same top and skirt last week, while doing a modified Angelina Jolie leg-thrusting pose.

I’m carrying a Louis Vuitton bag from 2001 in both photos. In the earlier picture, I’m wearing patent Prada Mary Janes that I bought in 1994 or 1995.  (I got rid of those a few months ago; they were really decrepit after more than 15 years of frequent wear.) In the recent photo, I’m wearing Jil Sander boots that I bought in or before 2005. They’re still in good shape.

Clearly, my taste hasn’t changed much, but maybe I’ll buy a whole new wardrobe just for the hell of it when FitzRoy’s feline-supermodel career takes off.  One of his recent Tumblr photos has 1,700 notes as of this writing! (People don’t leave too many comments on Tumblr but the few that are left are hilarious, like “eyes as red as the devils dick!”) I’m looking forward to becoming a momager.

UPDATED TO ADD: I used to have a leopard-print toothbrush holder to match the leopard-print soap dish, but it broke a long time ago. FitzRoy wasn’t involved in that incident.

12 Responses to “If It Ain’t Broke Versace, Don’t Fix It”

1. Kristin
    Twitter: BonBonRoseGirls

FitzRoy is takin’ over!

My favorite comment on him ever was someone writing, “I WANT YOU, YOU UGLY CAT!” I say that all the time now.

I’m going to find out where you hide the fountain of youth one of these days! That outfit is totally badass. I like it better with the boots too.

Hopefully Mr. Fitzroy will start racking in the dough. I keep trying to cash in on the kittens, but they’re not fond of cameras, just strings and bugs.

3. déjà pseu
    Twitter: DejaPseu

Gotta love a cat who can work a Jedi mind trick.

4. Alice Olive says:

Yeah, FitzRoy is pretty damn cute in that photo. The caption is perfect. (His fur looks sooooo soft!)

5. FitzRoy has that je ne sais quoi that always leads to the front page of the tabloids — watch out! Oh, and how do you not age at all in eight years? : >

6. Marla says:

I love this look! That skirt is beautiful and I am in love with your boots.

Love this look on you!
    I think I need to snap a photo of both you and Fitz together… two supah models!

8. Marti says:

I like your version of the Angelina leg thrust much better than hers, also I think I prefer the boots vs the maryjane’s you got rid of.
    Marti