Thursday, October 11, 2012

It seems some online commenters have worked themselves into a tizzy over the big diamond in actress Jennifer Aniston’s engagement ring. As a designer who has done some offbeat engagement rings, I think all that matters is that the wearer is happy. As for my personal taste, you can learn about that in my interview with JCK Magazine.

CLICK HERE TO READ MY INTERVIEW WITH JCK.

I’m hoping the day will come when a bold (and wealthy) person with an IDGAF attitude requests a diamond version of my double-stone Clemence ring.

My Clemence ring with two rock crystals.

A huge double-diamond engagement ring would really make people’s eyes pop out of their heads; it could also be used as a weapon. I do love me a beat-down ring. Beautiful AND useful!

10 Responses to “Jennifer Aniston and Her Big Diamond Engagement Ring”

1. Eat.Style.Play
    Twitter: _Michsi_

ummmm that ring is gorgeous! if a guy proposed to me with that’ i’d totally say yes!

2. Fabi
    Twitter: fabipina

I LOOOOVE the Clemence ring, a dream engagement ring! Conventional rings are so boring and I want nothing to do with them, hm!

3. Melanie says:

I needs me a beat-down ring!

4. SarahMac says:

A beat down ring! Just what every girl wants! My engagement ring is a tiny diamond speck because we had no money but as if you wouldn’t choose a big whacking diamond if you could!? Hell I know I would, not that I don’t love my speck…a girl cam dream, right!?

Holy cow, that ring with two of the most gigantic diamonds imaginable would be off the charts!

6. melina
    Twitter: melinabeeZ

yknow, wendy, I’ve never wanted to get any special rings (or ceremonys) to celebrate my marriage. BUT if I were to suddenly change my mind, I’d most def wear that double diamond ring. B/c I wanna remind the world: hey, mess with what’s mine, you’ll get a special “insignia’ stamped into yer head… (just kidding! sorta)