Tuesday, April 17, 2012

I think this top and skirt by Yves Saint Laurent will be forever stylish. Do you agree?

Available at Neiman Marcus.

14 Responses to ““Fashions Fade, Style Is Eternal” — Yves Saint Laurent”

1. sulky kitten says:

I don’t like the colour of the skirt, but yes, I think it will always be stylish. At those prices, it should be…

2. yes, lovely. darling really — the skirt is perfect and the most beautiful shade of purple and that blouse.. in love!!

… okay, great shoes too!

3. Love the quote…love the colors….both pieces are gorgeous!

4. Faux Fuchsia says:

Yes I agree. I only own 1 YSL dress but I luff it with all my heart. Did you see the fab doco about him and his partner and their auction? If not Sprint don’t Stroll, you will Luff it.

How come you never wear hot pink nail polish??

Cheerio xx

So classically beautiful and so very YSL.
    Let’s do a version of this for you!

6. LaShaune says:

both pieces are beautiful. love love love. colors are great and the cut appears flattering for most figures. I’d definitely wear (wait, I have a top in a similar cut in my closet now – not YSL though) and of course that shirt never goes out of style.

7. drollgirl says:

the skirt is fab! but i will pass on the top!

I agree with the skirt. It’s fairly minimal with a could-be trendy color and flare, but I’m sure you could wear it for the lifetime of the fabric.

The top – eh. I like. I’d wear it. But classic forever? I think it could look dated at some point in its life, but fashion is cyclical so keeping it in the closet for those strong shoulder times – yeah, I can dig it.

9. Susan Tiner says:

Yes, stylish forever!

10. Marti says:

Classic pieces, personally love the color of the skirt, can mix with different things and can incorporate to any outfit any season.

11. Love both pieces. Just saw the YSL exhibit here in Denver and it was breathtaking.

12. Elizabeth says:

I do, and I would love to have either or both.