Wednesday, November 17, 2010

As advertised, today is my big virtual sale. Go to my website to see the discount codes.

CLICK HERE TO SHOP!

If you’re in New York and prefer to see my pieces in person, you can join me Thursday and Friday at the BoConcept furniture store at 220 East 57th Street. There will be other designer items there — including clothes by my friend Zang Toi — and Malaysian food Thursday evening.

Please note that I will only be bringing select pieces to BoConcept so if you want to see anything special, let me know in advance by emailing me at wbjewelry at hotmail dot com. You can also use that address to holla at me if you have any trouble buying online today.

I just found a video from a previous sale at BoConcept. As you can see, I was having a good cleavage day!

11 Responses to “Holiday Jewelry Sale Today, Tomorrow and Friday”

1. sharon rose says:

Hi my dear-have a fabulous time and wishing you many sales indeed! xx

2. Jemina says:

Ha Ha Ha Good Cleavage Day indeed :D
    I’m browsing your pieces at another window now :)

XOXO
    jemina :)

3. Kristin
    Twitter: BonBonRoseGirls

Woo hoo! Sales on your gorgeous jewelry? It doesn’t get much better than that! Have you seen an up close image of Jessica’s ruby ring? I’d love to see a better shot of it. I trust you though. I’m sure yours would have been way more creative!

4. Julia, the Thanksgiving Girl
    Twitter: juliaohso

You look impossibly pretty in this video, Wendy!! Love your hair here a lot!

5. Make Do Style
    Twitter: MakeDoStyle

Ah if only I could fly over – I need to remedy this. I’m going be there next year! good cleavage btw xx

6. Christine says:

I hope the sale is going well. I’ll see you on Friday!

Christine

7. -ps. Speaking of cleavage I thought I would alert you to this “boob bow” dress.

8. I wish you all kinds of good sale mojo. I hope you have a HUGE black-Thursday and Friday!

9. firefly says:

Aw, missed this one. :( I hope you have another sale coming soon!

10. You ALWAYS have good cleavage days.

(Just beginning to catch up, expect several comments to come your way.)