Thursday, October 28, 2010

I see from my blog traffic that peeps are still interested in leather shorts, which I wrote about in April and August. If you’re looking for a pair that will stand out from the crowd, check out the vintage Dolce & Gabbana bermudas at Vagabond NYC. They have fringe, sequins and beads! I wonder if the designers tried to sew on a kitchen sink before deciding that wasn’t practical.

Dolce & Gabbana leather shorts, $120 at Vagabond NYC

If I were going to buy a crazy bottom piece from Vagabond, I’d go for this Christian Lacroix 3D skirt.

Lacroix 3D sequined skirt, $898 at Vagabond NYC

Why? Well, it’s Lacroix, darling!

14 Responses to “Vintage Leather Shorts, Darling”

1. Mary says:

I love ABFab, it’s so awesome to see women allowed to be totally hilarious. I love what happens soon after that scene when Edina has sex with the husband whilst the baby monitor thing is on. Oh and at the start the scene where they flashback to the minimalist house….and….all of it!

2. Make Do Style
    Twitter: MakeDoStyle

Oh yes the Lacroix darling! Love the skirt and Ab Fab is still the funniest xx

3. I would definitely go for the Lacroix sweetie x

4. Joy D. says:

The abfab reference made me miss spending time with my mom, she loves that show! I don’t think leather culottes are ok. I think they are pretty awful but the 3-d skirt with out a doubt is amazing.

JD
    iplayfaves.blogspot.com

5. LOVE Ab Fab. I don’t think I’ve seen that episode though, how can this be???

6. sharon rose says:

Hi my dear-that is such a WOW skirt, how awesome to be able to carry that off! xx

7. I need a weekend of Ab Fab and champagne.

8. The 3D skirt yes, the horrrrible leather shorts… under no circumstances (sorry). But I really like your dress in the post below!

9. Too zippy for me, but I’d love to see you in these!

10. I am the biggest Ab Fab fan ever!!!! You just made my day, gal!

11. lucy harman says:

perfect skirt :) stunning!

12. Jill says:

Oh, AbFab!! When the hell is the movie coming out that should be starring me!?! But, clearly isn’t.

13. Sweetie Darling, I LOVE LOOOOVE AB FAB!!