I am calling for a national day of mourning because the original Law & Order has been canceled after a mere 20 years on the air. Do you realize what this means? SAM WATERSTON’S EYEBROWS WILL BE UNEMPLOYED.
Sam and his brows have been a major obsession of mine. I don’t know how I’ll go on without them. You’re probably crying over the cancellation right now, but when you dry your tears, you can read all 10 of my blog posts that mention Sam Waterston’s eyebrows.
- Introducing my obsession.
- Sam’s eyebrows never commented on the Eliot Spitzer mess.
- Reminder of Sam’s status.
- The eyebrows vs. Coco.
- I should have named the new venture after the brows.
- My dream will never be fulfilled.
- Love me, love the eyebrows.
- So close, but so far.
- Jude Law’s hairline doesn’t compare.
- The fashion world finally recognizes the beauty that I saw all along.
I will never forget you, Sam Waterston’s eyebrows!