Friday, August 8, 2008

I guess Henry is tired of posing with beautiful purses, because he couldn’t hold back a yawn despite the beauty of my new lace Prada bag.

Thank you to MrB for taking my very subtle hint and getting me this lovely anniversary handbag. (Rest assured he did not pay that inflated eBay price!)

Or maybe Henry was really yawning about the John Edwards story. I sure am. This sums up my feelings nicely.

26 Responses to “Jaded”

1. Skye says:

Lovely purse (and cute Henry too).

I had not heard the John Edwards thing (not much of a story obviously here in Australia) but now I’m aware of it I will henceforth ignore it too!

2. Sharon Rose says:

The bag is lovely-a great present from Mr B!! I hope Henry is feeling better and fitter too!

3. MR style says:

god your dog is cute !! but somethin is missin !! where’s his swarovski tiara !!?

4. Sister Wolf says:

I am 1. happy about your new bag, 2. depressed by John Edwards, and 3. thrilled about your new jewelry line.

Did you see that ugly crap by the Olsens?? No worries there, right?! xo

5. the likkle girl who wurves pwetty things says:

Resourceful Mr B!
    And Henry’s taking a break from his conical collar?

6. Make Do and Mend says:

Henry you acted well means I get to pant in next photo shoot with bag!

7. Suzel says:

Love the purse and Henry’s take on it and the John Edward’s story. I say “Henry for Vice President”. Don’t you love when the hubby takes the subtle hints. It’s a lot easier when they do that instead of hitting them on the head with a golf club. Not that I would ever do that…..um hum.

8. selinaoolala says:

swoon!! i bet it feels so great when it’s on your arm!

9. Iheartfashion says:

Great bag!
    And I feel the same way about the John Edwards affair. Unfortunate for his wife, but completely irrelevant and inconsequential for the rest of us. Esp. when compared with the deception and lies of our current president! I’ll stop ranting now.

10. Moira says:

Uggg…I wish I could yawn about it like Henry (and you). I have rage issues about liars like him.

I am going to try to sublimate my feelings into creating new dog t-shirts for the Holiday season — right around the corner.

I’ll keep you posted.

Love the bag! Happy Anniversary!

11. Deja Pseu says:

Gorgeous bag, even lovlier doggie. And I’m with you and Iheartfashion on the Edwards thing. Yawn, indeed. It’s a private matter between him and his family. If only we got so outraged about the lies that have caused so much death and destruction, and have plundered our economy for generations to come.

If the news spent as much time reporting the dalliances (past and present) of every elected national official, I fear we’d never hear about anything else.

12. enc says:

Happy Anniversary, and happy new bag! Henry is so cute. He reminds me of someone . . . .

;)

13. Luna says:

Henry is adorable! And I love the purse.

14. we wear things says:

oh my… henry is so kute.. i want to faint.

-issa

15. Cammila says:

Haha, he’s been spoiled by being so constantly surrounded by objects of beauty and refinement!

And I couldn’t agree more with that Slate article. Though I’d kind of like to smack Edwards upside the head just to say “Really John, you didn’t think the dumbass, misdirecting media would find out and make a stink about this?”

16. WendyB says:

Cammila, I agree Edwards could use a good smack, but I’ll trust his family to take care of that. As Deja and Iheartfashion point out, there are worse lies that affect many more people.

17. ♥ fashion chalet says:

What a sweetheart <3
    Love the bag too!~
    Thanks for your comment. ^_^

18. Diabolina 3.1 says:

love using the blog as forum for subtle hinting ;)

LOVE the bag but adore the puppy model

19. G.G. says:

Oh, Henry is cute enough to eat! Luscious bag too :)

20. Anna Pope says:

That bag is gorgeous!

21. Enfievre says:

this bag is amazing! i want, i want.

22. Skye says:

I have to comment here again, because my little dude got so excited when he saw Henry and said “Cute dog! Cute tongue!” and wouldn’t let me close the window for ages while he enjoyed the cuteness!

23. WendyB says:

Skye, your son has good taste in tongues. Henry is a cutie-pie. Unfortunately, he is back at the vet today with his paw problem. It’s very swollen :-(

24. Miss Janey says:

Fab gift! That Henry. He has an opinion on everything, doesn’t he?

25. ♥ Marta ♥ says:

Although the purse is stunning … your cute dog is stealing all of the spotlight :)

26. stef m says:

he’s only a dog so he can be forgiven for yawning at that fabulous bag.